Advice Session Supervisor Vacancy
Salary: £24,588.09 – £26,742.84pa (pro rata) dependent on experience
Hours: Monday – Thursday, 28 hours per week
Location: Watford Advice Centre, St Mary’s Church Yard, High Street, Watford WD17 2BE
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work at the heart of our service. You will be working in our busy office, supporting our team of volunteer & paid advisers to deliver high quality advice to the people of Watford.
The successful candidate will have:
- Recent and on-going experience of general advice work
- The ability to supervise, support and train volunteers
- Good IT skills and a working knowledge of Citizens Advice IT systems
- Excellent people and communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- A flexible approach and willingness to assist in the delivery of the overall performance of the Bureau
- Commitment to the aims, principles and policies of the Citizens Advice service
Citizens Advice Watford is an equal opportunities employer
Closing Date: Tuesday 23rd April 2019.
Interview Date: Thursday 25th April 2019.