Benefit and court forms

Clients are often asked to complete a form to provide information, make a request for a service or to claim a benefit or grant. This page provides links to some of the more frequently seen forms and guidance for their completion.

Application for a court order to make arrangements for a child or resolve a dispute about their upbringing

Making an application : Children and the family courts
Guide for separated parents

Form to ask for a Mandatory Reconsideration if you don’t agree with a decision made by the Department for Work and Pensions

Notes for guidance

Capability for work questionnaire

Help filling in your ESA50 form

Apply for help with court and tribunal fees

How to apply for help with fees

Application notice to ask a court to set aside or vary a judgment, or suspend an enforcement process

Notes for guidance

Form N9 is a ‘response pack’ or ‘acknowledgment of service’. It mentions other forms that you’ll need to send, depending on the type of claim.

Notes for defendant on replying to the claim form

Application for No Time Limit (NTL) and a Biometric Immigration Document by someone who already has indefinite leave to enter or remain in the UK.

Notes for guidance

Form to tell DWP how your disability affects you

Help filling in your PIP claim form

HMCTS are rolling out new digital services to allow claimants to submit their appeal online. The online application process enables people to track the progress of their case.

Form to appeal against a decision made by the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) about social security benefits

How to appeal against a decision made by the Department for Work and Pensions

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!