Law & Courts Advice
We can advise you on your legal and civil rights, what to do if you face discrimination, have to go to court without a lawyer and where to find legal advice. Preparing for court action isn’t easy, the forms can be complicated and the formality and procedures unfamiliar.
Our help includes:
- Completion of court forms
- Applications for ‘help with court fees’ (if you are on a low income)
- Preparing for a court hearing
- Understanding court judgements
- Challenging and appealing parking tickets
- Making a money claim in the small claims court
Please note, we are not able to advise on criminal matters. If you have been arrested or have a criminal court hearing, a duty solicitor should be available to help you. You can also look for a free law clinic here.